1. Wash in lukewarm water to avoid stripping your skin of too many oils.
2. Apply moisturizer to damp skin to help seal the dampness to the skin.
TRY NIA24 Intensive Recovery Complex - $118 (1.7 fl oz)
3. Choose an oil-based moisturizer to help your skin retain moisture.
TRY Dermalogica Barrier Repair - $45 (1 fl oz)
4. Don't forget sunscreen because winter sun is still just as damaging as summer sun!
TRY EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 - $24 (4 fl oz)
5. Hook up the humidifier to protect against the drying effects of the indoor heater.
6. Hydrate from the inside out with lots of water and moisture rich foods.
7. Moisturize your whole body because it looses moisture just as easily as the face in winter.
TRY La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait Lipid-Replenishing Body Milk - $39.99 (13.5 fl oz)
8. Exfoliate your face, lips, hands and feet to help the body more easily absorb the moisturizer.
TRY Jan Marini Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub - $45 (12 fl oz)
9. Avoid toxins, allergens and irritants because the skin is more fragile during the winter months.
TRY Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate - $58 (1.7 fl oz)
10. Avoid wet gloves and socks because they can irritate your skin and cause itching, crack-ing, sores, or even a flare-up of eczema.
11. Change your cleanser to a more hydrating version that contains moisturizing agents.
TRY NIA24 Gentle Cleansing Cream - $33 (5 fl oz)
12. Use hydrating masks to provided much needed hydration and moisture to the face.
TRY Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque - $43 (2.5 fl oz)
13. Pace the peels because they can strip your skin of vital oils.
14. Grease up your feet with lotions that contain petroleum jelly or glycerine
TRY EltaMD "Melting" Moisturizer Jar - $16 (3.8 fl oz)